Mar 4, 2003
Ive been reading your forum for a year now and I was so touched by your answer to Jeremy in which you said:
"I've often said that life is often measured in the wrong dimension - length. However, rather than length, I think life should be measured in depth. How long we live is not nearly as important to me as how deeply we live. My life is deep with wonderful experiences, passion, and commitment. I've never felt more alive. Who could ask for more?"
You are absolutely right! Thank you for those magic words! You are amazing!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're very welcome. I'm delighted you agree with me! Spread the word!
Your the best dudola
You my last hope please help
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.