Thank You

Dear Bob,

Ive been reading your forum for a year now and I was so touched by your answer to Jeremy in which you said:

"I've often said that life is often measured in the wrong dimension - length. However, rather than length, I think life should be measured in depth. How long we live is not nearly as important to me as how deeply we live. My life is deep with wonderful experiences, passion, and commitment. I've never felt more alive. Who could ask for more?"

You are absolutely right! Thank you for those magic words! You are amazing!

You're very welcome. I'm delighted you agree with me! Spread the word!

Stay well.

Your the best dudola
You my last hope please help