For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Your the best dudola

dudola is my Canadian version for dude..I had no idea you were raised so close in Rochester..I met up with some glofers from there this past summer..I guess this explains why you are so danm good huh..Toronto has been bitterly cold ths hasn't been this cold since stay where you are til the have people who really need to talk to takcare and i will continue to read so i can learn..chow dudola

Hey Canadianola (Canookola),

You met some "glofers" from Rochester? OK, if you say so! Having recently been snowbound in Boston, I'll definitely wait until things warm up before visiting Toronto. London is next on my travel itinerary. Stay well, Canookola,

Dr. Bobola

Its gonna be wet.. so damn wet!
Thank You