Its gonna be wet.. so damn wet!

Hi Dr Bob

Well, April is the wetest month here so March is not looking good! Bring that Brolly (yes it is Brolly, not Brelly, but don't ask me why!)

If I can swing it I'll keep the skys blue for you... but even the Z-man has limits to his power. The English weather knows no reason...

If your passing Guildford, say hi, you are a very very special person and it will be a honour to have you here!!!

Take care and thanks again

Hey Z-man,

Thanks for the weather forecast. So damn wet, eh??? Then I'll be sure to pack both types of rubbers and, of course, a BROLLY.

Stay well, Z-man.

happy hepper saying thanks
Your the best dudola