|Its gonna be wet.. so damn wet!
Mar 4, 2003
Hi Dr Bob
Well, April is the wetest month here so March is not looking good! Bring that Brolly (yes it is Brolly, not Brelly, but don't ask me why!)
If I can swing it I'll keep the skys blue for you... but even the Z-man has limits to his power. The English weather knows no reason...
If your passing Guildford, say hi, you are a very very special person and it will be a honour to have you here!!!
Take care and thanks again
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the weather forecast. So damn wet, eh??? Then I'll be sure to pack both types of rubbers and, of course, a BROLLY.
Stay well, Z-man.
happy hepper saying thanks
Your the best dudola
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- Risk Of Transmitting Hpv Through Kissing
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.