happy hepper saying thanks

Hi Dr. Bob! Its just me, the riba/anemia- asking-happy-hepper-phd... I have no question, just wanted to say "thank you SO much!" Took my second procrit shot like a good little girl cuz I dont need difficulty concentrating on top of the moronic (is that a word?) state the Inf puts me in...so Im not a brainy PhD..just covering up my stupidity w titles :-)haha...

Once again, thank you for beeing you..People like you makes all the difference and I hope I get to shake your hand one day!!!

Ps, you crack me up!:-) (....that poor dragon...)

Hello Happy-Hepper-PhD!

I think you are very wise indeed to treat your ribavirin-induced anemia with Procrit! It's remarkably safe and highly effective. Hopefully, it will allow you to continue aggressively treating your Hep C. That's one dragon we can often knockout permanently. The trick is being able to tolerate a full course of full-dose combination (peg Intron + ribavirin) meds. That's where aggressively treating the medication side effects, such as anemia, becomes crucial.

If and when we meet, I'll do more than shake your hand. How about a warm hug and kiss on each cheek? After all, I am Italian!

Good Luck Happy Hepper,

kindness beyond words.....
Its gonna be wet.. so damn wet!