|kindness beyond words.....
Mar 4, 2003
YOUR KINDNESS REALLY IS CONTAGIOUS. ONE BIG THANKS FROM ANOTHER SOUL ON THEIR JOURNEY.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Fellow Journey-er (hmm, not sure that's even a word),
Together let's turn our journey into a fantastic voyage, shall we? Let's hope that kindness is indeed contagious and becomes the world's next major epidemic!
infected in may 02 + diagnosed in august 2002
happy hepper saying thanks
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can You Get Hiv From Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.