|Hey All Worried Wells!!!! Read this!!!
Mar 3, 2003
Hi Everyone (all several thousand of you!) If you are waiting for a reply from me, please resubmit your question to the Safer Sex/ HIV Prevention expert forum. I'll be answering "worried well" and "do I have it" type questions on that forum. OK?
This Fatigue and Anemia forum is reserved and dedicated to those who are confirmed to be HIV positive (sorry but that does not include all of you who "feel" you are positive but have never had a confimatory test).
Response from Dr. Frascino
See you all at the other forum --- until then stop worrying and stay well. Dr. Bob
Fatigue after ilness
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.