Hey All Worried Wells!!!! Read this!!!

Hi Everyone (all several thousand of you!) If you are waiting for a reply from me, please resubmit your question to the Safer Sex/ HIV Prevention expert forum. I'll be answering "worried well" and "do I have it" type questions on that forum. OK?

This Fatigue and Anemia forum is reserved and dedicated to those who are confirmed to be HIV positive (sorry but that does not include all of you who "feel" you are positive but have never had a confimatory test).

See you all at the other forum --- until then stop worrying and stay well. Dr. Bob

travel woes
Fatigue after ilness