travel woes

I too was at a conference this past weekend, and being one of those "humans" who chose to live in the Northeast, my flight was cancelled. So, I can empathize with being stranded....of course I was stranded in Florida by a pool sipping Margueritas! :)

Oh, that was sooooooo mean!! But then again, you do live in the Northeast, and I just heard on CNN that more snow is on its way to that frozen tundra, so . . . . take that Mr. Margarita-sipping pool guy! So if you have any extra sun tan lotion you can send it my way. I doubt you'll be using it anytime soon. I spent the weekend in sunny hot Las Vegas where the umbrellas in the Margaritas actually light up and flash!

Suntanned Dr. Bob

hello MY SUNSHINE
Hey All Worried Wells!!!! Read this!!!