Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hello MY SUNSHINE
Mar 1, 2003

Hello Handsome!! Your partner is very lucky to have you! Just a note to let you know that i have tested out to 36 weeks all negative! That makes almost one hiv test per month! If i am not negative now, than i never will be...you are the seetest and most caring person that i consider my friend. I wish i could have you over for coffee and a swim in the pool. But since i am in Canada, you would have to skate in the pool right now...

Please take care, kiss your pooch for me, and remind your other half how lucky he is to have you!!

Tammy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Tammy,

The pooch and my partner have just been kissed. I told both they are "lucky." Now they are both looking at me like I'm nuts.

I'd love to come for coffee, but let's wait for sunny skies, as I swim much better than I skate!

Stay well. Congratulations.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Your the best dudola
Next
travel woes

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.