hello MY SUNSHINE

Hello Handsome!! Your partner is very lucky to have you! Just a note to let you know that i have tested out to 36 weeks all negative! That makes almost one hiv test per month! If i am not negative now, than i never will be...you are the seetest and most caring person that i consider my friend. I wish i could have you over for coffee and a swim in the pool. But since i am in Canada, you would have to skate in the pool right now...

Please take care, kiss your pooch for me, and remind your other half how lucky he is to have you!!

Tammy

Hello Tammy,

The pooch and my partner have just been kissed. I told both they are "lucky." Now they are both looking at me like I'm nuts.

I'd love to come for coffee, but let's wait for sunny skies, as I swim much better than I skate!

Stay well. Congratulations.

Your the best dudola
travel woes