Your the best dudola

I have a new respect for people living with HIV/AIDS beacuse of listening to you although I don't understand why people continue to take chances after they write to you worrying for so long that they may have the dreaded virus..I hope a cure is found soon...i will continue to read your work..from Toronto Canada

Hello Toronto,

I love that city! I grew up just across Lake Ontario -- in Rochester. I've had such excellent times in Toronto and hope to return soon. Well, as soon as the snow melts, anyway. Why do people take chances? Well, being human, we all make mistakes. Sex (and love) can be strong motivators that can blind the better judgment of even a right wing conservative. Remember Jim Baker? The important thing is to learn form our mistakes. Thanks for tuning into The Forum. Tell Toronto I'll be back soon. By the way is dudola Canadian for dude?

Sorry to bug you...a quick one: desperate mom
hello MY SUNSHINE