hey doc, just a BIG OLE THANKS

hey doc, im not writing you cos i have a question, just writing to let you know that you are awsome at what you do. and that WOW how different would this world be if there were more physicians out there such as youself. thank you for all your time, and your willingness to help others that are in need. May god and all of the angels out there bless you and watch over you.. thanks from a fan...Joey..

Hey Joey,

Many, many thanks. It seems I have a few angels looking out for me already, but since they have been working overtime lately, I'm sure they'll welcome extra recruits! Stay well Joey. May God, Buddha, Krishna, Bill Gates, or whatever higher power you believe in, bless you too.

Condom came off inside her.
ribavirin/hemoglobin