|is this three months?
Mar 1, 2003
i had a possible exposure on november 19th of last year and got tested on february 19 of this year, is this exactly three months? should i trust the test results or should i re-test? thank you very much for your time dr.bob, you are doing a great job, i would really appreciate if you answer my question.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let's see, November to December, that's one. December to January, that's two. And January to February, that's three. Yep. That seems to all add up. Your 3-month test is negative. WOO-HOO and congratulations! The math wasn't all that hard now was it?
Condom came off inside her.
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.