The Z-man is negative

Hi Dr Bob

Thanks for the Z-man title, I like it! Z-man is born...

And he is, as you so rightly said, HIV -ve, as of course is his Girlfriend!

Now I know being HIV +ve is not by any means the end of the world, but I wahoooooooed so loud I think you could have heard on the West Coast of the USA!

I have read so many posts on your web site. You know what the secret is (well of course you do!)??

DONT PUT YOUR SELF AT RISK IN THE FIRST PLACE

Thank you a million million times Dr Bob

Z-man (UK)

Hey Z-man,

Was that you WOO-HOOing the other night? I thought it was the neighbor's Saint Bernard in heat and getting lucky!

Stay well Z-man! Looks like I'll be visiting London in March. Aside from my rubbers (never leave home without them!), will I need my "brelly" too?

drugs to combat long term fatigue
can prednisone hide antibodies against hiv?