Was boston fun?? Practical or Just Theory??

Dear Good Doc...I was wondering if you went to Boston...and if you had a good time. Its just that you have developed a loyal following and care to know of you impression of the most recent retroviral conference. What was the neatest thing that you heard of that you will encorporate into your practice....or was it all THEORY??

Not only did I get to Boston, but I got stuck here in a marvelous snow storm. The Boston Retrovirus Conference was crammed full of science, not exactly "theory," but rather information about our incremental (albeit slow) progress in understanding how HIV works and the best ways to attempt to control it. Highlights can be reviewed on The Body's conference coverage page.

The most important thing I learned at this meeting???? ...was to never, ever travel to Boston in February.

Stay well.

Fidgety Fingers (Give Dr. Bob a well earned rest.)
Motor Neuron Disease?