SNOW and HIV

Doc, Just wrote that title so you would read this. I wanted to say that snow rocks, the east rocks, and you rock. I hope you enjoy it here. Thanks for all the help.

Oh yeah, the snow is presently rocking,..... and rolling, and blowing, and drifting into mountains. Twenty-seven and one half inches of white stuff have fallen in the past 24 hours. My flight from Boston's Logan airport to San Francisco has been cancelled. I'm stranded. Hmmmm, now tell me again why this is considered enjoyable and why humans have decided to live here? Actually, despite the inconvenience, my frost-bitten ears, and salt-covered dress shoes, I am enjoying the forced hibernation. The snowy sights are spectacular. I plan to build a snowman this afternoon, in between mugs of steaming hot chocolate.

fatigue for blody loses
Is oral sex dangerous with mono?