WBC and Eosin

-After 15 months of having safe sex my WBC is 6.28, is there any/some risk I should be HIV positive? -Could you explain to me what the Eosin abreviation means? My eosin data is 0.66 (they say normal range goes between 0.0 - 0.2), is this something relate with the HIV sympthomatics?

First off, questions like yours need to be posted to the Safer Sex Forum.

Second, if you are having "safe sex," why the hell are you worrying about HIV?

Third, a white blood cell count of 6.28 has nothing to do with HIV in someone practicing safe sex.

Fourth, eosinophils are a type of white blood cell. Their numbers increase with allergies and some types of parasitic infections. Again, it has nothing to do with HIV.

Last, with all that's going on in the world today, can't you find something other than a non-existent HIV infection to worry about?

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

the great fellatio debate