How are you?

You always answer everyones questions even if they arent related to anemia. I can tell you have a big heart. I just wanted to know how you were, hows your health. Thanks for all that you do. Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

How kind of you to ask! Like many folks forced to cohabitate with this unwanted virus, I have good times and some not-so-good times. However, even in the "not so good" times, I try hard to appreciate life's pleasures - friends, family, love, music, art, literature, travel, science, my pet pooch, helping others . . . . This list goes on and on. Many of the things I enjoy the most are "invisible as music, but positive as sound!" Sorry if this sounds like a Hallmark greeting card, but it really is how I strive to live my life. If I were to die tomorrow, I would have to say that I've had an excellent time while here on earth. If I don't die tomorrow, I have a long list of things I want to do and experience.

Jeremy, I've often said that life is often measured in the wrong dimension - length. However, rather than length, I think life should be measured in depth. How long we live is not nearly as important to me as how deeply we live. My life is deep with wonderful experiences, passion, and commitment. I've never felt more alive. Who could ask for more?

BEYOND PARANOID AND SCARED!
erythropoeitin