procrit plus HGH

Hey Doc, Any problem with me mixing my HGH with my Procrit in the same syringe for my daily shots? The advice nurse at the clinic said it was probably OK but I don't really trust her. Thanks man. You've been a life saver for me and remain my inspiration! Todd

Hey Todd,

Your instincts not to trust the "advice" nurse are as "good" as the advice nurse's advice is "bad!" In other words, you have great instincts, and she gives really crappy advice! I'm glad you decided to write! Injectable medications should not be mixed in the same syringe. That can cause all sorts of problems. Also, are you really getting "daily shots" for Procrit? Hopefully that wasn't more sage advice from the same woefully uninformed nurse?! Procrit can be administered just once per week. The usual starting dose is 40,000 units. So, as far as Procrit is concerned, 1 little prick per week is all you need. You might also want to check on your dose of Human Growth Hormone. But check directly with your AIDS specialist doctor, not with "Miss It's Probably OK" nurse. OK?

Write back if you have any other concerns or need more info.

Stay well.

Words of appreciation...
RE: Life threatening for my family