A HUGE Thank You!

Dear Dr. Fascino, I just wanted to compliment you on the work you are doing for many an anxious person. I had unprotected vaginal sex with a male a year and a half ago, as well as unprotected oral sex with a female at the same time. I went through the agony of two HIV tests (one at 4 weeks and one at 17 months) and must admit reading your site has opened my eyes to the fear and confusion many people (including me) feel when we think we may be infected :) I simply want to say thank you for your humerous and thoughtful comments as well as to the organisation that has developed this forum. I have searched the net many times looking for information about HIV/AIDS and have found this site truely helpful and supportive! THANKS A MILLION!!! YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD!!

me

Hello "Me,"

Thanks for taking the time to write to me (that's me "me," not you "me"). Anyway, I hope other folks consumed with worry and fear will read your post, get tested, and put their worries to rest once and for all. The anxiety produced by fearing HIV infection never ceases to amaze me!

I'm glad the site was helpful for you!

Stay well.

Please help me understand testing!
Words of appreciation...