|Quick update from 'Praying for ... Fatherhood'
Feb 4, 2003
Dear Dr. Bob,
I wrote you - and you responded kindly - a while back with my concerns. My wife and I have since moved back to Sweden, and I just wanted to share the good news that we are pregnant! Thank you for the wonderful work you do, and God bless. You are my hero!
Fatherhood prayers answered
Response from Dr. Frascino
What wonderful, wonderful news! Congratulations! I think you'll be an excellent dad!
Stay well! Enjoy Sweden and your new addition when he/she arrives!
At my wits end - PLEASE respond
smooth but wondering
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.