Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

thanks Dr. Bob..from Tommy zzzzzzzzz
Feb 4, 2003

Hiya Dr. Bob...This is Tommy zzzzzzzzzzzzz...actually Tommy R., but the zzzz's worked better for the question. I am feeling better already!! I appreciate the fast response as well. I will check into all of your suggestions. So now it is my turn to help you....we can call this "ask the contractor" ..whats going on with your renovations??? Sounds like you got a problem or two out there. If you want some info or assistance, give me a shout or email me on my work address: or hell, I'll fly my ass in and finish it..I love to travel (except I can't sleep on an airplane..now theres a thought, I should live on a plane..I would never be tired!). Please contact me..I would love to be able to help you out! take care..Tommy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Tammy ZZZZZZZZZZ -

Glad to hear you're feeling better already! Problem with my renovations? Well, other than plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tile work, painting, and some structural problems, everything is going very well indeed! If the current team can't pull it together soon, I'll give you a shout!

Many thanks.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Neuropathy, Weird Things going on?????
Next
At my wits end - PLEASE respond

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.