anemia caused by sex?

Can having sex cause anemia. My teacher say abstinacy (no sex) is only way to prevent it. I do feel tire after sex. Thanks

Oh my, my, my . . . the things they teach in school these days! No, having sex does not cause anemia! Sounds to me that perhaps your teacher is pushing that abstinence-only message a bit too hard. In fact, he/she is just plain wrong about this. If you feel tired after sex, good for you! That means you're doing it right! Just remember to follow the safer sex guidelines, including proper use of latex condoms!

Your teacher has much to learn!

Stay well.

Thank-you
the quicker-picker-upper