|anemia caused by sex?
Jan 23, 2003
Can having sex cause anemia. My teacher say abstinacy (no sex) is only way to prevent it. I do feel tire after sex. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Oh my, my, my . . . the things they teach in school these days! No, having sex does not cause anemia! Sounds to me that perhaps your teacher is pushing that abstinence-only message a bit too hard. In fact, he/she is just plain wrong about this. If you feel tired after sex, good for you! That means you're doing it right! Just remember to follow the safer sex guidelines, including proper use of latex condoms!
Your teacher has much to learn!
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.