No question inside, just a thank you note

Dear Doc,

This goes for you as well as for your other colleagues answering questions of desperate searching for the peace of their minds and souls. I have learned a great deal of things while surfing the forums and questions and answers posted. I even regret I did not make a choice in my youth to become a doctor. Ive gone thru the agony of being the shoulder to cry on for a friend of mine, now with a negative test 3 months post exposure. If it was that exhausting for me, I could imagine how it is for those infected. May God give them peace, and may God give you health and strength for you need it to keep doing the great jobs you are doing here.

Thank you

Many thanks for your thanks! Thanks also for helping your friend. A shoulder to cry on attached to a compassionate friend is a gift we should all treasure!

Stay well.

so funny, but dying
no energy -- is it my liver?