so funny, but dying

I am telling you all, once you have symptoms of ARS you buh-bye, regardless of your tests results that is why you see people suicide all the time because they cant tolerate the symptoms that they suffering from or others might suffering from illnesses later in years but no proves that is related to the last risky exposure because neg results (could be flaw in test/new dieasesetc). Dont be Woohoo I am the WW that the symptoms went away, it actually attacks your body and damaging inside of you over the years. It is so funny that when I go see my doctor for symptoms related to ARS with neg tests, he said it is stress, he made up all kind of crap just to kick me out of the office so he can go back to sleep or something, I guess some doctors only know so far if anything gone beyond his knowledge or something s/he never experienced then it is STRESS even though you are really sick and symptoms all over. I mean really really sick. Anyway, it is your life that you need to take care of. If you screw it, you doomed.

You "went to your doctor for symptoms of ARS with negative tests, he said it is stress, he made up all kinds of crap just to kick you out of the office so he can go back to sleep"???? Oh, my, my, my. I have no doubt you are indeed "really really sick," but if your HIV tests are all negative, then HIV is not your problem. What makes you think "once you have symptoms of ARS, you buh-bye regardless of your test results"???? That doesn't make any sense. And what's this nonsense about "that is why you see people suicide all the time"? Exactly where do you live? Maybe you should consider moving to a better neighborhood.

I don't mean to make light of your problem, but please do consider getting some professional help from a counselor very soon. Go back to your doctor. Wake him up, if you have to, and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. I'm sure he'll give you one!

yup..me again sunshine
No question inside, just a thank you note