Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

yup..me again sunshine
Jan 20, 2003

well handsome...great pic!!! Well sunshine i tested again at 9 months...i want to let this go...are you ever 100 anymore? I know you may not be able to answer this because of the forum fatigue and anemia, but if you could email your response it would be so helpful to me as you have been my only light at the end of the tunnel of fear i cannot get out of...i wish i was never raped, and than this would not be happening to me.

Tammy

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Tammy,

Yes, I'm 100 percent sure you are not HIV-infected. Now you must learn to accept that fact as well. Continue to work with your therapist. Don't focus on the past, but rather the present and future. Nothing changes the past, but you have total control over today and the rest of your life. Bad things sometimes happen to nice people. I'm a nice guy who got HIV from an unfortunate needle stick exposure. How unlucky is that? Even so, I'm probably one of the happiest people on the planet. The end of your tunnel of fear is right in front of you. Just climb out!

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Woo-Hoo NYC or bust
Next
so funny, but dying

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.