yup..me again sunshine

well handsome...great pic!!! Well sunshine i tested again at 9 months...i want to let this go...are you ever 100 anymore? I know you may not be able to answer this because of the forum fatigue and anemia, but if you could email your response it would be so helpful to me as you have been my only light at the end of the tunnel of fear i cannot get out of...i wish i was never raped, and than this would not be happening to me.

Tammy

Hey Tammy,

Yes, I'm 100 percent sure you are not HIV-infected. Now you must learn to accept that fact as well. Continue to work with your therapist. Don't focus on the past, but rather the present and future. Nothing changes the past, but you have total control over today and the rest of your life. Bad things sometimes happen to nice people. I'm a nice guy who got HIV from an unfortunate needle stick exposure. How unlucky is that? Even so, I'm probably one of the happiest people on the planet. The end of your tunnel of fear is right in front of you. Just climb out!

Woo-Hoo NYC or bust
so funny, but dying