Woo-Hoo NYC or bust

I realize this area is for FATIGUE & ANEMIA but I just wanted to do two things real fast.... First I want to thank you Dr Bob! You have brought wisdom humor and compassion to hiv and thats not easy sir.

I just got my HIV 1 & 2 test and my DNA PCR test back at 3 and 1/2 months and I am just fine. My doctor order the DNA PCR because I had shingles along with what we believed to be ARS symptoms. (this was after I had sex with an escort) What a ride it has been. Thank you for everything. You and Ryan have been beautiful.

Second, I just want to send my love and prayers to everyone both worried or diagnosed. All of your strength inspires me.

Woo-Hoo!!!! moving to NYC to be with the one I love.. we both plan to donate money and time to the GMHC.

WOO-HOO!!! NYC with the one you love??? Sounds romantic!! Best of luck. I love NYC. "If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere." Once you are in and settled, can you wait in line at TKTS and get me half-price tickets for some shows? "Hairspray," perhaps?

Stay well. Thanks for your kind words.

Please help one last time I beg of you Cryptosporidium - Follow up
yup..me again sunshine