Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hello again Dr. Bob, Just a note to let you know
Jan 20, 2003

Hello again Dr. Bob... It's just me, the desperate mom~now with the twins(boy came in at 7.5lbs and girl at 8lbs 2oz-delivered naturally-yahoo) and other three kids. Okay, okay, I know you said I didn't need to worry but I still read your site and still wonder...that is not what this is about though. I am very sad that "the powers that be" have asked you to stick to the fatigue/anemia questions. I realize that most of us are WW's but you are a very bright light in a big, dark tunnel that we feel we are in. I think you should know that!!! I am not asking you to go against the "powers that be" but perhaps if you feel you have the time(yea right)they could add you to the WW forum since he is apparently overloaded and has quit answering some of the questions. Anyway, if not, I am sure that the rest of us will go on but your answers will be missed! I hope you are doing well despite your strenuous schedule and all of our psych. problems. Hope this year is better for all of us too.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Mom!

Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on the twins! 7.5-pound boy and 8.2-pound girl delivered naturally - YA-HOO indeed! Mamma Mia!!!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm so happy about your new addition. I'll let you in on a little secret. Just between you and me, OK? I'm working with the "powers that be" and may be helping out in the WW Forum (which they like to call the Safer Sex and HIV Prevention Forum, by the way). But don't tell anyone yet, because nothing has been decided for sure and I'm not sure where or how I'll find the time for another forum in addition to this one. Perhaps I could be cloned. I'll check with the Raelians and keep you posted.

Congratulations again on your two new bundles of joy.

Warmest wishes.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thank you very much ...
Next
Good Dr. Handsome You Made a Mistake

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.