Hello again Dr. Bob, Just a note to let you know

Hello again Dr. Bob... It's just me, the desperate mom~now with the twins(boy came in at 7.5lbs and girl at 8lbs 2oz-delivered naturally-yahoo) and other three kids. Okay, okay, I know you said I didn't need to worry but I still read your site and still wonder...that is not what this is about though. I am very sad that "the powers that be" have asked you to stick to the fatigue/anemia questions. I realize that most of us are WW's but you are a very bright light in a big, dark tunnel that we feel we are in. I think you should know that!!! I am not asking you to go against the "powers that be" but perhaps if you feel you have the time(yea right)they could add you to the WW forum since he is apparently overloaded and has quit answering some of the questions. Anyway, if not, I am sure that the rest of us will go on but your answers will be missed! I hope you are doing well despite your strenuous schedule and all of our psych. problems. Hope this year is better for all of us too.

Hello Mom!

Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on the twins! 7.5-pound boy and 8.2-pound girl delivered naturally - YA-HOO indeed! Mamma Mia!!!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm so happy about your new addition. I'll let you in on a little secret. Just between you and me, OK? I'm working with the "powers that be" and may be helping out in the WW Forum (which they like to call the Safer Sex and HIV Prevention Forum, by the way). But don't tell anyone yet, because nothing has been decided for sure and I'm not sure where or how I'll find the time for another forum in addition to this one. Perhaps I could be cloned. I'll check with the Raelians and keep you posted.

Congratulations again on your two new bundles of joy.

Warmest wishes.

Thank you very much ...
Good Dr. Handsome You Made a Mistake