Jan 20, 2003
Part 2 of 36 year old with 266 testosterone. No baseline number, but Mr. Happy is not behaving as he used to, so there is good physical memory evidence that a year ago, testosterone was substantially higher. Had one possible ID exposure, but consistntly test HIV/Hep negative a year out. What other common reasons besides viral infection can cause a drop in Mr. Happy, with testosterone numbers to prove it? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Since this is an HIV information website, I'll only be able to comment briefly. Common causes include:
1. Obesity 2. Damage to the testicles 3. Medication side effects 4. Hormonal imbalances
Check with an endocrinologist if your levels are low. Replacement therapy for low testosterone is quite simple with the new transdermal patches or topical gel. There is no reason for you or Mr. Happy to be unhappy or "down," so to speak.
This is "hardly" a "hard" problem to treat.
Hope things are looking "up" for you (both) very soon.
dementia starting after 8 yrs
Thank you very much ...
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.