thank you from Honduras

Hello Doctor, How are you? I hope pretty well, do you remenberme? I am the guy from Honduras in which a whore sucked my finger in which I had a cut.

I just wanna thank you for the information you gave me, just to be sure I took these test: antigen p24 at 18days ELISA(EIA)VIH 1-2 at 7 weeks Both of them negative.

After reading what you said to me and after the last test my FATIGUE just go away.

I dont know if you will answer me but I will apreciate this answer, NOW I can really forget this subject?

If you cant answer because I understand the whole work you have Ill thank you anyways for your time and also because I wrote to the docs on understand labs and in safe sex SO MANY times I did never get a answer I think they dont care my problem.

Anyways GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS, I KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS EVERYDAY.

Hello Honduras Guy,

Yep, you can forget about being HIV-positive. Do read through the information on the Safer Sex/HIV Prevention forum to get additional information on how to stay safe in the future. That should prevent future unnecessary worry.

I'm delighted your fatigue has resolved! Just like magic, eh? I'm very happy for you.

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. They are warmly appreciated.

Happy New Year.

Reply from Verona
anemic -- how to find an HIV doc?