Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

thank you from Honduras
Jan 11, 2003

Hello Doctor, How are you? I hope pretty well, do you remenberme? I am the guy from Honduras in which a whore sucked my finger in which I had a cut.

I just wanna thank you for the information you gave me, just to be sure I took these test: antigen p24 at 18days ELISA(EIA)VIH 1-2 at 7 weeks Both of them negative.

After reading what you said to me and after the last test my FATIGUE just go away.

I dont know if you will answer me but I will apreciate this answer, NOW I can really forget this subject?

If you cant answer because I understand the whole work you have Ill thank you anyways for your time and also because I wrote to the docs on understand labs and in safe sex SO MANY times I did never get a answer I think they dont care my problem.

Anyways GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS, I KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS EVERYDAY.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Honduras Guy,

Yep, you can forget about being HIV-positive. Do read through the information on the Safer Sex/HIV Prevention forum to get additional information on how to stay safe in the future. That should prevent future unnecessary worry.

I'm delighted your fatigue has resolved! Just like magic, eh? I'm very happy for you.

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. They are warmly appreciated.

Happy New Year.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Reply from Verona
Next
anemic -- how to find an HIV doc?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.