Reply from Verona

Hey Dr. Bob Really do you want to come here? It will be one of my life's best days. Arena season start in July and end in September. You could see Aida, il Trovatore, Carmen, Traviata and many others.

You said to me "Buon ano nuovo" this means a "beautiful new anus" :))) Be careful with italian asses!! :))) You forgot a "n"

Ciao Dr. Bob (if you come in September you can also see my marriage) Sei veramente un grande (you're the one)

Hello paesano from Verona!

Oops! Even though I am Italian by descent, I really don't speak the language very well. I guess that's obvious, isn't it? I'm actually trying to learn French at the moment. I'll be attending an AIDS conference in Paris in July, and hopefully won't be wishing my Parisian colleagues "beautiful new anuses!" Although come to think of it, a few of them could maybe use them!

No immediate plans for a trip to your lovely city, but Steve and I do get to Italy fairly often. Keep the water boiling for those gnocchi. OK?

Getting married in September? Congratulations! I wish you both health, happiness, peace, and harmony. (I'm assuming you both have beautiful asses already!)

Buon anno nuovo!

RE: GOP GUY ...
thank you from Honduras