Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Reply from Verona
Jan 11, 2003

Hey Dr. Bob Really do you want to come here? It will be one of my life's best days. Arena season start in July and end in September. You could see Aida, il Trovatore, Carmen, Traviata and many others.

You said to me "Buon ano nuovo" this means a "beautiful new anus" :))) Be careful with italian asses!! :))) You forgot a "n"

Ciao Dr. Bob (if you come in September you can also see my marriage) Sei veramente un grande (you're the one)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello paesano from Verona!

Oops! Even though I am Italian by descent, I really don't speak the language very well. I guess that's obvious, isn't it? I'm actually trying to learn French at the moment. I'll be attending an AIDS conference in Paris in July, and hopefully won't be wishing my Parisian colleagues "beautiful new anuses!" Although come to think of it, a few of them could maybe use them!

No immediate plans for a trip to your lovely city, but Steve and I do get to Italy fairly often. Keep the water boiling for those gnocchi. OK?

Getting married in September? Congratulations! I wish you both health, happiness, peace, and harmony. (I'm assuming you both have beautiful asses already!)

Buon anno nuovo!

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: GOP GUY ...
Next
thank you from Honduras

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.