RE: GOP GUY ...

Excellent reply to his ignorant remarks Doctor!

One wonders (sadly), what will happen when this gentleman actually procreates, if he will have his potential bride tested for HIV first, or just do the deed?

One also wonders, how he will react if due to the lack of 'safe sex/condom use - over celebacy' teachings, will result in one of his purposely uneducated children becoming HIV+, thinking the church or state will protect them from it, due to their class, upbringing, or church activities. Also, would he still love them?

Killing trees and animals 'proudly', shows an ignorance and hatefulness I have never seen on the internet to this date. Yes, we need lumber. Yes, we need to eat. Beyond that, such blatant affirmation of gratutious violence against our world is as sad, as is sickening to read online (or anywhere).

On a personal note, I wonder why this 'abstinent' person is online here anyway?

I think this person has been infected, and is bitter; wanting everyone to absorb his personal guilt/shame. If that assumption is incorrect, the only logical explanation, is that the person is part of an extremely right-wing minority group, that is sanctioned to spread hate on these boards as part of their religion.

God bless him - he's gonna need it (if the Bible is correct right?).

Jason.

Hello Jason,

Well, let's hope that God at least enlightens him!

Thanks for your comments.

Stay well.

Excellent response
Reply from Verona