Jan 11, 2003
This is a comment, not a question. I applaud your answer to the question "Are Republicans in the U.S. partly to blame for the global AIDS epidemic?" It was brilliant!
From: Your new fan
Response from Dr. Frascino
Many thanks. Even Kami the HIV-positive Muppett wrote to me to express appreciation. Maybe soon I'll even enlist my namesake "Sponge Bob Square Pants" to help in our crusade to enlighten Dubya to recognize the importance of getting HIV meds into the bodies of HIV-positive folks in Africa and getting Kami into the USA!!!
Just a note for you Dr. Bob
RE: GOP GUY ...
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.