Jan 11, 2003
This is a comment, not a question. I applaud your answer to the question "Are Republicans in the U.S. partly to blame for the global AIDS epidemic?" It was brilliant!
From: Your new fan
Response from Dr. Frascino
Many thanks. Even Kami the HIV-positive Muppett wrote to me to express appreciation. Maybe soon I'll even enlist my namesake "Sponge Bob Square Pants" to help in our crusade to enlighten Dubya to recognize the importance of getting HIV meds into the bodies of HIV-positive folks in Africa and getting Kami into the USA!!!
Just a note for you Dr. Bob
RE: GOP GUY ...
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.