Just a note for you Dr. Bob

Hi Dr. Bob!! You don't need to post this...I really should not be writing this. I know you're busy with the folks that really need you. I just want to tell you that you're in my thoughts (even though I have never met you) and I hope you continue to have good health and happiness. You have been there for me through reading your answers on this site. I sent you a who hoo on Dec 19...no day but today---remember me? the RENT fan? :) Well I am doing better. My test was negitive after one exposure 1 year ago and another exposure (oral) 35 days prior that test (i know the 3 mth counts) I will retest in a few weeks to be sure. I hope I didn't count my who hoos b4 they hatched!!!! Only time will tell. Thanks for being there for the poz folks that really need you and the folks like me...that are scared out of their minds! It must get frustrating....I wish I could get a job helping the worried on the body to help you out!! I feel like I am a expert on worry and HIV!!! I will always send yearly donations to help this great cause. I have learned a lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you! And the same goes for Dr Steve...by the way he is so cute...u go Dr BOB!!!! Funny thing-I was so worried I was trying to read the spanish form and I don't speak the language!!!! Sick right???? I am seeking help through a counsler as well...I will let you know when I retest at 3 mths Dr Bob...I hope you dont get in trouble for me posting this on the wrong site!! I promise I will only send 1 more after this last test!!! I just feel like we are friends...and it seems I don't have many of those right now. Thanks again and God Bless you and Dr Steve and Presto!!!!! :)

-K

Hello K (a.k.a. "No Day But Today -- RENT Fan"),

I strongly doubt you're counting your WOO-HOO's before they hatch! Regarding cute Dr. Steve, I couldn't agree more! I'm one lucky fellow!

I'm glad you're getting help to cope with your fears (they can be devastating!). Also, getting counseling is a hell of a lot easier than learning Spanish to read Steve's replies!

Thanks so much for your very generous donation to our foundation. We've now raised over $750,000 for AIDS service organizations worldwide! Your gift will touch many lives!

I'll be waiting for that final WOO-HOO note. And just remember, you always have friends here, OK?

Stay well.

ranges
Excellent response