|hawaii guy =)
Jan 11, 2003
hi dr. bob,
you were right...my 12 week test came back negative. whew! what a relief. just wanted to thank you for all the kind words and info you gave me. you are truly one of a kind dr. bob, and i really appreciate everything.
best wishes to you for 2003. see you in hawaii sometime! take care, hawaii guy
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Hawaii Guy,
Surfs up. Let's go party! WOO-HOO to you. I've been asked to give a lecture to physicians in Honolulu this spring. Not sure if there will be a patient forum as well.
In any case I'll see you at the beach!
- Hepatitis B And Reactive Surface Antibody Ql
- Organ Systems Affected By Hiv
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Hiv Skin Crawling Face Legs
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.