|hawaii guy =)
Jan 11, 2003
hi dr. bob,
you were right...my 12 week test came back negative. whew! what a relief. just wanted to thank you for all the kind words and info you gave me. you are truly one of a kind dr. bob, and i really appreciate everything.
best wishes to you for 2003. see you in hawaii sometime! take care, hawaii guy
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Hawaii Guy,
Surfs up. Let's go party! WOO-HOO to you. I've been asked to give a lecture to physicians in Honolulu this spring. Not sure if there will be a patient forum as well.
In any case I'll see you at the beach!
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Chance Of False Negative Elisa
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.