About GOP Guy

There is one question I have about GOP Guy. How can you be a right wing radical. That pretty much translates as a 'right wing left wing' person. A right wing extremist is known as a 'Reactionary,' and a left wing extremist is known as a 'radical'. Anyway at one time I used to have the ignorance of GOP Guy. That all changed when I thought I had HIV, because I stepped on a syringe on the beach. I'm sure you remember me doc. I wrote an email to you before. But hopefully everyone will be willing to learn more and get rid of the ignorance that is implanted into their minds. Also to let you know, I got tested in the 4th month and it came out negative. So I need a WOO HOO. Anyway one by one, we'll try to get everyone on our side. Thanks for all the work you do.

MR

Hello MR,

Welcome back to the forum and thanks for taking the time to write. Excellent news about your 4-month test. Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Thanks also for your encouraging words. As you realize, this epidemic is no one's fault and continues to flare out of control, largely because of ignorance and irrational fears. Yes, helping people to understand, one by one if necessary, is essential. Eventually, let's hope that even GOP Guy will see the reality of this human tragedy and focuses on compassion rather than blame and self-righteousness.

Stay well. I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year.

Happy New Year - Algebra Guy
Loss of Energy & vitality