The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

About GOP Guy
Jan 11, 2003

There is one question I have about GOP Guy. How can you be a right wing radical. That pretty much translates as a 'right wing left wing' person. A right wing extremist is known as a 'Reactionary,' and a left wing extremist is known as a 'radical'. Anyway at one time I used to have the ignorance of GOP Guy. That all changed when I thought I had HIV, because I stepped on a syringe on the beach. I'm sure you remember me doc. I wrote an email to you before. But hopefully everyone will be willing to learn more and get rid of the ignorance that is implanted into their minds. Also to let you know, I got tested in the 4th month and it came out negative. So I need a WOO HOO. Anyway one by one, we'll try to get everyone on our side. Thanks for all the work you do.


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello MR,

Welcome back to the forum and thanks for taking the time to write. Excellent news about your 4-month test. Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Thanks also for your encouraging words. As you realize, this epidemic is no one's fault and continues to flare out of control, largely because of ignorance and irrational fears. Yes, helping people to understand, one by one if necessary, is essential. Eventually, let's hope that even GOP Guy will see the reality of this human tragedy and focuses on compassion rather than blame and self-righteousness.

Stay well. I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year.

Dr. Bob

Happy New Year - Algebra Guy
Loss of Energy & vitality

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint