You're an inspiration

Doc, From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to say thank you and for being such a wonderful person blessed with love and caring for others.

Is testing at 3 months after receiving handjob (from female partner w/ high risk) considered conclusive?

I truly admire your strength and the way you care for people. You are an inspiration for us all to show love and care for others. Anybody will feel lucky to have a friend like you.

Thanks for your very kind words. Actually, the risk of acquiring HIV from a hand job is essentially non-existent, so your negative HIV test at 3 months is undoubtedly and absolutely conclusive.

Dear readers, please remember to post questions about possible infection to The Body's HIV Prevention and Safe Sex Forum, as this forum is devoted exclusively to issues concerning HIV-related fatigue and anemia.

Stay well.

Your friend,

Contact with semen, Verona, Italy
thank you, donation on its way, but one last question please