Contact with semen, Verona, Italy

Hi Dr. Bob, i know that this is the wrong forum but after the answer you'll have two tickets (one for Dr. Steve) for Giuseppe Verdi's Aida here in Verona at Arena. Now that you are a little more smooth (just kidding):

I have a contact with semen that was outside body from at least ten hour but it was still wet and inside a condom. The semen went on a sore that i had on a finger that was not bleeding but not scabbed over yet. It is difficult to me to add more information because my english in not quite good however you and Dr.Steve are officially invited in Verona to eat gnocchi and drink some good red wine.

Stay very very well Giuseppe

Buon giorno Giuseppe,

HIV does not survive very long outside the body. Your risk of acquiring HIV from touching 10-hour-old semen, even with a partially healed sore on your finger, is nearly non-existent. I do not think you need to be tested for HIV.

So, Giuseppe, do you have the gnocchi ready? And what time does the curtain go up for Aida? We'll be there!

Buon ano nuovo!

A QUICK ONE
You're an inspiration