fatigue

Hey doc, Sexy new snap-shot! Your advice on fatigue has restored my lust for life! Say, by any chance, do you recall a question you answered a long time ago about the difference between being really tired versus being fatigued. It was one of your clever smart-assed answers that I just love to read on your site ... but I can't locate it in the archives. Do you remember what I'm talking about? If so can you post it again? You know we HIV-ers have such bad memories. Thanks to you and all the folks at the Body for this wonderfully informative and ever so entertaining forum. You da man!!!!! Tired-no-more

Hello Tired-no-more,

Yeah, I really wish there was a category for "smart-assed" replies in the archives. It might be the one I contribute to most often.

I'm not sure which of my "witty retorts" you are referring to. Perhaps it was: "The difference between tired and exhausted is that a man who runs in front of a car can get 'tired,' but a man who runs behind a car gets 'exhausted.'"

Ba-da-bing! Hope that one works for you! Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob (aka "da man")

What is Hemogloben
anemia and fatigue better -- thanks!!