Please help one last time I beg of you Cryptosporidium

Guy from South Africa. Ongoing loose stool and diarriah,Tested positive for Crypto yet still testing negative hiv 7 months. Have swollen glands now in the neck, back of head and ears. Rash on ears and behind ears What do I do doc? or don't you wanna answer me because you know I have hiv despite negative testing.

Hello South Africa Guy,

You think I wouldn't want to answer you because I "know" you have HIV despite negative testing? Do you have any idea how strange that really sounds? Cryptosporidiosis is a fairly common and self-limited disease in folks with normal immune systems. Swollen glands are also extremely common, and certainly not exclusively linked to HIV. What to do? First, retest your stools to see if Crypto is still present. If so, see a gastroenterologist or infectious disease doctor to help you sort out why and to determine if treatment is necessary. Second, see your general medicine doctor if you think you have swollen glands. He or she will help you diagnose the true cause. Seven months of negative HIV tests conclusively confirms the fact that you are not HIV-infected.

I would like to answer everyone's questions, but must restrict the vast majority of my replies to those individuals who are indeed HIV-positive, and not those who consistently test negative, but continue to worry about a non-existent HIV infection. OK? By the way, posting the same question 35 times on the same day does not increase your chance of having us post a reply. In fact, it may have the opposite effect! Remember to post future questions to the proper forum (HIV Prevention and Safer Sex) if you are not HIV-infected. And please post only once.

sustiva
Anemia Side Effects