Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV positive
Dec 29, 2002

Hi dear Dr. I am 30y male origenaly from Afghanistan currently living with my wife and two years old son in indonisia (Sorry for my English languege).Last month I become stupit and lusty, went to massage and recived hand job and the sex worker sucked my nipples. I have some quistion and i hope you do not ignore me because i read your biography and I learned that your a great men with great heart. I start from the time when the girl put her finger in her vagina and touched all around her vagina like erotic movies and than started squising my balls and penis and sucking my nipples and gave me hand job(dry no oil)and i touched her body(butts) which was dry.After two weeks i become weak and got loos motions and fever and sore throat.Now I am so woried because i had sex with my wife and i play with my son often and my son like to bite me and kiss me, i am very confused because i try to keep him a way from me which is not like usual and he gets upset I don't know how to go and get tested for HIV in indonisia? How long do i need to wait for test? Please Dr help me. Am i infected by this activity? it is very hard for me to go and get an hiv test. Please tell me Can i get HIV from this girl giving me hand job with vaginal fluid on it? Or she sucking my nipples?

I left my country because of denger virus of TALEBAN and don't want to transfer indonisian HIV virus to my family i know i made a mistak and will not repeated again because in refuge my son and my wife need my suport but now i have my own issue and can not help them. Dear Dr. your straight answer is better than hiv test. I wish you and all people working in body marry christmes and happy new year and i hope you give me good news for 2003. thank you for your time

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Questions about possible HIV infection must be directed to our forum on HIV Prevention and Safer Sex. However, let me just briefly say the type of sexual activity you describe - hand job, sucking on nipples, etc. - is not considered risky behavior. No, I do not think you need to get an HIV test, as your risk for possible infection is nearly non-existent. You have no reason to avoid your son or your wife.

By the way, "squising balls" in any language sounds uncomfortable to me!

Stay well and sign on to The Body's HIV Prevention and Safer Sex Forum for additional information, OK?

Happy Holidays!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Where to obtain New Fill treatments
Next
Looking Good

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.