Where to obtain New Fill treatments

Dear Dorctor Bob,

Thank you for your answer concerning where I can obtain New Fill treatments. Yes, I will great appreciate your telling me the name of the Doctor in San Francisco that is experienced in this area. Now that I live in California many doors have opened to me that enable me to better handle the problemns that come with this illness. Is it ok if I tell his office where I learned of his work? Again thank you for being there for all of us. By the way, I am the almost 70 year old weight lifter that you have helped before, only now I am 70. Thanks again, and have a wonderful Christmas, you have certainly brightened mine.

Hey 70-year-old Weight Lifter!

Welcome to California and welcome back to The Forum. Have you found your way to the Palm Springs' Gold Gym yet? I think it's amusing that it's just around the corner from Fat Burger!

For New-Fill treatments, contact Michael Echavez, M.D., 490 Post Street, Suite 542, San Francisco, CA 94102. Phone: 415-392-9800. Yes, you can certainly tell him I sent you. He can show you my before and after photos!!!

So when I'm in Palm Springs, will you spot me on the bench press?

Happy Holidays.

Fatigue Confuse S'porean
HIV positive