Fatigue Confuse S'porean

Dear Bob

It me again.I know that you stop ans questions non-related to anemia,but i hope you ans my simple last question one last time.Dr Ryan don't ans me and i am going crazy and thinking of suidcie.If it is really inconvience to post it on the forum,can you email the ans to me to: 1)It is possible to get ARS 4 days after infection?Does the body Immune System work that way?

Thanks and by the way the donation is on the way to ur fondation.

Hi again (and for the very, very, very last time, OK?),

No, you cannot get ARS symptoms in 4 days. The body's immune system does not work that way.

Your exposure was essentially non-existent.

If you are "going crazy and thinking of suidcie," (I'm hoping "suidcie" is a Singaporean term unrelated to "suicide.") you need psychiatric help. Ask your doctor for a referral for counseling immediately. You are perseverating on a problem that does not exist. Get the psychological help you need.

Thank you for your contribution.

probability with menstarl blood present
Where to obtain New Fill treatments