Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Fatigue Confuse S'porean
Dec 29, 2002

Dear Bob

It me again.I know that you stop ans questions non-related to anemia,but i hope you ans my simple last question one last time.Dr Ryan don't ans me and i am going crazy and thinking of suidcie.If it is really inconvience to post it on the forum,can you email the ans to me to: 1)It is possible to get ARS 4 days after infection?Does the body Immune System work that way?

Thanks and by the way the donation is on the way to ur fondation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi again (and for the very, very, very last time, OK?),

No, you cannot get ARS symptoms in 4 days. The body's immune system does not work that way.

Your exposure was essentially non-existent.

If you are "going crazy and thinking of suidcie," (I'm hoping "suidcie" is a Singaporean term unrelated to "suicide.") you need psychiatric help. Ask your doctor for a referral for counseling immediately. You are perseverating on a problem that does not exist. Get the psychological help you need.

Thank you for your contribution.

Dr. Bob

Previous
probability with menstarl blood present
Next
Where to obtain New Fill treatments

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.