Hi Doc,

Just wanting to wish youyour close ones a most happy Christmas and all the best in the new year. Even though I don't know you personally, there is no doubt in my mind that you are truely a wonderful, brave man full of goodwill. Please keep up the wonderful work you do on this site, and your personal quest with your fight. All he best to you.

From a constant reader, Mr. Montreal.

Hello Mr. Montreal,

I have some very fond memories of Montreal, some of which I dare not write down in this site; however, I am smiling as I write this!

Yes, indeed, I am having a most marvelous Holiday Season. If only everyone could be as happy and content as I am at this moment, what a different place the world would be. Give my best to Montreal. Merry Christmas and Health for the New Year.

Merry Christmas, Dr. Bob
Merry Christmas