Merry Christmas, Dr. Bob

Hi Dr. Bob,

You never answered my questions but I read your other answers and just wanted to thank you for all your humor and love. You really helped me through a dark time when I was barely hanging on to hope. You gave me hope. From now on, whenever I get lost in my petty ways again, I will try to remember you and your humanity, and challenge myself to be the same way. You inspire me. Merry Christmas with much love, Joe

Hello Joe!

Thank you. Let's hope all your dark times are behind you and that your future is bright with health and happiness. Merry Christmas to you too.

Condoms offer lmited protection
JUST A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE