GOOD WISHES FROM THE UAE

Dear Dr Bob On behalf of all the countless number of people that you have touched, I would like to wish you a happy Christmas. Enjoy the day and I pray that the Lord would grant you the strength to continue with the marvellous work you are doing. Take care. Love - Mohammed

Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for your very kind Christmas wishes! I had a marvelous day snuggled by the fire with my life partner Dr. Steve Natterstad (The Body's expert in the Tratamientos Forum) and our pooch Presto, opening presents, visiting with friends, watching movies, and very much enjoying life!

I send you my warmest personal regards for peace, health, and happiness.

newly diagnosed fatigue?
Condoms offer lmited protection