Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

special guy
Dec 20, 2002

dr bob you're really a special kind of person. thank you for walking us through these tough times. i can attest that you're job in life of helping people like me and so many others is MUCH more significant than your hiv infection. whatever negativity is brought to you by your hiv status, i promise you is not only nullified but completely eclipsed by your compassion and ability to make people FEEL BETTER. you are the sacrifice fly that wins the game.

please never stop. we truly love you. never forget that.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello!

Thanks for your comments! Although I'm not sure about being considered the "sacrifice fly." Then again, I never was much good at baseball. I preferred playing the piano to little league when I was a kid, and still prefer a classical concert to a major league ballgame any day! I must say I'm hoping to win the HIV-game without actually being a sacrifice. Maybe I could just hit a homerun with bases loaded or something like that, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
20 nonprogressor....fatigue
Next
Anemia Treatment

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.