special guy

dr bob you're really a special kind of person. thank you for walking us through these tough times. i can attest that you're job in life of helping people like me and so many others is MUCH more significant than your hiv infection. whatever negativity is brought to you by your hiv status, i promise you is not only nullified but completely eclipsed by your compassion and ability to make people FEEL BETTER. you are the sacrifice fly that wins the game.

please never stop. we truly love you. never forget that.

Hello!

Thanks for your comments! Although I'm not sure about being considered the "sacrifice fly." Then again, I never was much good at baseball. I preferred playing the piano to little league when I was a kid, and still prefer a classical concert to a major league ballgame any day! I must say I'm hoping to win the HIV-game without actually being a sacrifice. Maybe I could just hit a homerun with bases loaded or something like that, OK?

20 nonprogressor....fatigue
Anemia Treatment