How do I get New Fill treatment

A few weeks ago you mentioned that you had undergone New Fill treatment, and your new picture looks fantastic. I live in the Palm Springs area and wonder if you could tell me how to go about finding a doctor that will give me New Fill injections? Thanks for your help.

Thanks. Yes, I've been happy with my results. That photo was taken after my 4th treatment. I've since had 2 additional treatments, and now feel I've got my usual look back again. At least the security screeners at the airport aren't complaining that I don't' look like my passport photo any longer! And, it's a hell of a lot easier to shave without all those wrinkles! You're in Palm Springs? The closest plastic surgeon with considerable experience using New-Fill, that I know, would be in San Francisco. There may be other plastic surgeons in LA with some experience, but none that I know personally. Would San Francisco be feasible for you? If so, write back and I'll give you his name.

Happy Holidays.

New Forum Desperately Needed
Anemia, Fatigue & Shingles