Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

How do I get New Fill treatment
Dec 19, 2002

A few weeks ago you mentioned that you had undergone New Fill treatment, and your new picture looks fantastic. I live in the Palm Springs area and wonder if you could tell me how to go about finding a doctor that will give me New Fill injections? Thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks. Yes, I've been happy with my results. That photo was taken after my 4th treatment. I've since had 2 additional treatments, and now feel I've got my usual look back again. At least the security screeners at the airport aren't complaining that I don't' look like my passport photo any longer! And, it's a hell of a lot easier to shave without all those wrinkles! You're in Palm Springs? The closest plastic surgeon with considerable experience using New-Fill, that I know, would be in San Francisco. There may be other plastic surgeons in LA with some experience, but none that I know personally. Would San Francisco be feasible for you? If so, write back and I'll give you his name.

Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
New Forum Desperately Needed
Next
Anemia, Fatigue & Shingles

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.