Do doctors aware of new diease

Do the medical community aware that the WW people out there as called by the medical community but are actually very sick and their symptoms are real. I was wondering if any doctor ever thought about doing a study on those WW people as to why the symptoms are there despite neg results on HIV + STD tests. Have any of that ever trigger a doctor that something is not rite? Why not look into it since we got pretty good technology in hands already. It could be a new diease that never found before and we need to track it down so people know exactly what causes their symptoms. If there wasnt a symptom in the first place, I doubted that people ever worrysomething is not right. I am one of them and still worry until this day. It is been a year and nothing I could do now except to wait for the day to come. Hopefully I dont have to visit to the hospital due to some kind of complications might come up. Never a day goes by since the exposure I am symptom free. I am positively 100 sure I will pass this unknown diease to the one I love. I dont need counseling. I know my health well. Thank you.

Hello, now tell me again exactly why is it you think you don't need counseling???

Actually, we have studied lots and lots of people with all kinds of "symptoms" associated with irrational fear of HIV. Anxiety, stress, depression are often found to be the cause. These are very real conditions. The psyche can be wounded just like any other part of the body. With proper care, it can also heal.

If its' been over a year since your exposure and your HIV tests are negative, the only thing I can be "positively 100 percent sure" about is that you don't have HIV. I urge you to give counseling a try. What do you have to lose??? Hope you feel better soon.

Smallpox Vacine
Love the new Pic!