AIDS IS A MENTAL CONDITION

Have you ever consider the posibility that everything doctors know about aids is just "propaganda", unproved assumptions, ignorance of the spiritual-mental-body symbiosis of any human organism? Do you think it is right that doctors scare people on the basis on that? did you know that ancient indians knew that the mind is material and when it is awaked and not understood can cause exactly what it is atributed to AIDS? the same happen with amphetamines and similar mind stimulants.

I do not believe in AIDS. I do not believe in the HIV test. I do not believe in the statistics about africa and aids.

Did you know about KUNDALINI?

AIDS IS SIMPLY PROPAGANDA A NEW NAME, A MENTAL DISEASE AIDS DO NOT EXIST BUT IN THE MIND AND BELIEFS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE. HIV VIRUS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE BUT DRUGS, MENTHAL STRESS AND CERTAIN BELIEFS DOES FOR SURE.

AM I WRONG?

Are you wrong? Well, as a matter of "fact" yes, you are! Physicians are scientists. We deal in scientific facts not beliefs. Beliefs are based in faith. They belong in church on Sunday with other things that cannot be proven to exist. HIV exists. I've been living with it for over 10 years. You are, of course, free to "believe" whatever you like, but it will never change the facts.

Are you ok?
Anemia