Puerto Rico Tyler is DONE with THIS THING! WOO HOO

Dr. Bob-

Since our last correspondence I have gone to an Infectious Disease specialist. I've also had extensive (and expensive) blood testing done-CBC, liver function, hepatitis panel, protein blood test?. Everything came back completely normal. There is no HIV. There is no variant strain. There is no hepatitis. There is no major viral infection of any kind. Add this up along with (5) negative ELISA's post 6-months and a negative DNA test and I AM DONE WITH THIS CRAP!!!! I don't have this disease and I NEVER WILL HAVE IT because I will never again be unfaithful to my loving wife. I still need mental counseling to overcome the trauma of the whole thing and I am going to get it.

Dr. Bob, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the patience, compassion, and understanding you exhibited to me and all other worried-wells that post on The Body. I was formerly an ignorant fool when it came to HIV and those that have it. I have been humbled to the point where I want and need to help those with this horrific disease. The very thought of having it nearly drove me to suicide. The courage of those that have it and carry on the way you do astonishes me. Absolutely floors me.

Anyway, I want to donate some funds to your charity. I'd look it up off of a previous e-mail but I'm done with this website. I will be logging onto The Body one more time in my life- to make sure you post my e-mail and to find out your charity information. God Bless and stay well Bob.

Hey Tyler, Congratulations and a Puerto Rican WOO HOO to you! Thanks for writting back! Foundation information: The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive Suite #200 Los ALtos, CA. 94024

Stay well, my friend. Dr. Bob

Happy Belated Thanksgiving
Are you ok?